Tipngo Recruitment Starter Checklist

Tell your employer of your circumstances so that you do not pay too much or too little tax.

Instructions for employee

Fill in this form if you do not have a P45 (a document you get from your employer when you stop working for them).
You should also fill in this form if you have a student loan (whether or not you’ve a P45). Give the completed form to your employer as soon as possible. They need this information to tell HMRC about you and help them to use the right tax code. Make sure you answer the questions correctly. If you do not, you may pay the wrong amount of tax or student loan deductions.